Inspired by our global travels and remote herb sourcing adventures, Turmeric Saffron is unlike any turmeric drink you’ve tried before. Tangy Golden Berries from the Amazon, lush California lemons and fragrant saffron are masterfully steeped with the enlivening energies of forest-farmed turmeric from Burma and jungle-grown green cardamom from Guatemala.
Carbonated water, organic goldenberries, organic lemon, organic turmeric, organic cardamom, organic black lemon, organic eucalyptus, organic black pepper, saffron.
- Curcumin is the anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant compound found in turmeric roots that is useful for recovery from exercise and physical stress. The addition of black pepper enhances the absorption of Curcumin into the body.
- Turmeric is a vital herb in traditional medicinal cultures for boosting immunity, neutralizing free radicals and providing relief from respiratory illnesses and infections
- Women's Health
- Saffron, used in Cleopatra's ancient beauty tea, contains aromatic anti-oxidant compounds including crocin, crocetin, safranal and kaempferol. These compounds appeal to women’s health offering relief from menstrual symptoms.
- Mood Booster
- Saffron has been cited for its mood boosting effects and its ability to increase serotonin levels in the brain. Saffron tea is noted as a natural anti-depressant that contains the uplifting compounds fluoxetine, imipramine and citalopram.
Saffron is slowly simmered to bring out its purifying vibes, mystical aroma and brilliant infusion before adding lemons and goldenberries to provide sweetness, acidity and a fresh tangy finish. We mill high-aromatic oil content green cardamom seeds and potent red curcuma turmeric roots together just before the cold crash for a bite of core bitterness and rare spice.
- Goldenberries: Peru
- Lemon: California
- Turmeric: Burma & Guatemala
- Cardamom: Guatemala
- Black Lemon: Guatemala
- Eucalyptus: Portugal
- Black Pepper: India
- Saffron: Afghanistan & Morocco